Detailing and Cleaning
Replacing front corner turn signal lenses
This will help you replace the front corner turn signals (not the ones in the upper grill)
1) You may want to jack the front end of the car up with a floor jack on proper jacking points. It isn't required though.
2) Look up under the bumper where the turn signal sits. You may want to use a mirror if you can't get under the front end.
3) Twist the bulb holder Anti-Clockwise and remove it from the lens.
4) Using the wrench or socket, un-do the 2 "cheapo" sheetmetal nuts which hold the turn signal housing to the bumper.
5) Pull the turn signal housing out from the bumper.
Assemble in reverse order.
comments powered by Disqus