Detailing and Cleaning
Headlight bulb replacement
Replacing the headlight bulbs on a 1st generation Ford Focus is one of the more confusing regular maintenance tasks. This video will help you!
1) Open the hood.
2) Remove the round plastic cap from the headlight housing
3) Open the clip holding the bulb in place.
4) Carefully remove bulb from housing.
5) Unplug bulb from wiring harness
6) Assemble in reverse, being sure not to touch the bulb's glass, as oils form your skin can cause the glass to break when it heats up.
comments powered by Disqus